Tuesday 11 September 2012

How Free SMS Helped Me Monitor the Class


My first day of college was very memorable as I was made the class representative for the session. It is well said that with great power comes great responsibility as I ended up with a lot of work.

I was required to maintain good co-ordination amongst students. The most difficult task that came in front of me was to pass on messages regarding class cancellations, extra classes or reminder about submissions or tests to all students as calling every student personally would be very time consuming and costly. My teacher suggested me to co-ordinate with the help of free sms service. So I signed up for the free sms service provided by Youmint.com. We just need to register with our e-mail id.


The website also offers coupons worth Rs. 2500 on sign up and has various reward programs. I was able send the same information to all my classmates through a sms very conveniently. It is cheap, easy, convenient, fast, simple and reliable. Information can be easily communicated to a lot of people through a sms. My work became so easy that I started to enjoy it. My teacher also appreciated the way I handled my responsibilities. The free sms service proved to be very beneficial for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment