Friday 14 September 2012

Funny SMS has great impact on life

Sharing happiness binds people together and increases intimacy. Today everyone is busy in their life and hardly have time to share happiness. In such a scenario one can share messages and jokes through the medium of sms. Sms is the best medium to share jokes and funny quotes these days. I go to college and come back by 5. After that I have to attend my coaching classes. I return home by 9 and hardly get time to talk with friends and relatives. So I generally drop a funny sms to everyone. It is very cheap and takes me seconds to drop everyone a sms. With just a sms I keep in touch with all my friends and family.

A funny sms is always a good one to share as it brings a smile to everyone’s face. During school days we used to recite jokes in the class but now no body has time to invest so much time to share funny experiences and jokes. I get funny sms from internet. There are some websites one can sign up to recieve sms and forward to friends and family. Free sms service is available on websites like Youmint.com. They also have reward programs and offer coupons worth Rs. 2500 on sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment